Fly Tying
flyfishingwright

Haven't tied in a couple weeks

We are getting ready to move here in few weeks and everything is packed away. Man, I wish I could get some tying in. I might have to get out the travel kit and set up for a few hours. On the plus side. The new house has a room that I have already claimed headbang.gif Just wish we were there already. I did get out for a little fishing last weekend and that helped some, but then it just made me want to tie some more.
Steve

Oh yeah. I'm excited. The room will be all (or at least mostly) mine for the next few years. By the time kids role around, I'm sure I'll have to give it up, but for now :headbang:

Joe Hard,

Not bad. I'm sure I keep myself occupied planning patterns for a while.

Steve

I can understand the withdrawls. I used to be a long haul truck driver. I had very limited space to tie, as well as contain the materials. So I do know what your going through. On the good side, it will only be a short period of time and you can be back at the bench tying to your hearts content. My advise, is anytime you need to go somewhere, or perhaps next time you move, pack the materials needed to tie a selection of flies, and then pack them along with the tools needed in a travel kit. Trust me. If you can make one when you unpack, then set it aside for when you need it later you will be gratefull. Try it next time you go on a vacation, or a trip away from home. You wont regret it.