Fly Tying
SS-280

Places to purchase tube flies

Hello everyone I am interested in finding some online stores that sell materials for tying tube flies. I am looking to purchase intermediate and weighted tubes. I am also interested in purchasing colored cone heads to pair with smaller tubes.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hello everyone I am interested in finding some online stores that sell materials for tying tube flies. I am looking to purchase intermediate and weighted tubes. I am also interested in purchasing colored cone heads to pair with smaller tubes.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi

Do not know where you are from but try this one: www.fishingmegastore.com (Scotland)

Regards

Jens

Thanks everyone I am on the East Coast of the US. My local flyshop has MNH tubes but thats all. I am intrested in purcaseing tubes to tie with not already tied flys as I like to tie my own flies much like everyone else here. I am just trying to find out if their is anything out their that I have been missing out on.

Thanks again!

There is a member here, named letumgo, he may be able to help, he ties some mean tubes!!!!

Dustin.

Thanks Dustin I will try and troll him up.

Thanks for the helpfull suggestions from everyone else. For some reason I really love tying tube flys.

There is a member here, named letumgo, he may be able to help, he ties some mean tubes!!!!

Dustin.

Thanks Dustin I will try and troll him up.

Thanks for the helpfull suggestions from everyone else. For some reason I really love tying tube flys.

Hi

If you are really into tube fly tying why not join my tube fly class saturday 4 PM EST.

Look under fly tying classes there is still an empty seat.

regards

Jens

Shumakov tubes (long range, Skittle, Summer Arrow), .....standard plastic, .....plastic lined aluminum, brass, and copper tubes, .......Bottle Tubes, .........Tapered Tubes, .........Junction Tubes...................... Tube Tying Kits.............Hooks, etc.............

Tube Fly Tying Supplies :)

I carry the full line of HMH tube fly tying materials that you would need to tie all different types of tubes. Cone heads, jigs, and mandrels. OakOrchardFlyShop.com 716-626-1323. Not trying to plug our shop or anything just letting you know what I carry and can help you out if you would like.

Steve