Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bead Head

This winters steel head flies

Very Nice! Every one of these flies looks like a fish catcher. I especially like the second fly (the all black one). Could you submit this to the fly pattern database along with the list of ingredients you used?

Very Nice! Every one of these flies looks like a fish catcher. I especially like the second fly (the all black one). Could you submit this to the fly pattern database along with the list of ingredients you used?

I second that!!! :P

I'm having troubles enter this fly into the database. Once I have everything typed out and all the required feilds filled in and I hit submit fly it doesn't do any thing am I missing something?

thanks

Bead Head

Very nice flies. And I can attest that at least 3 of those flies will catch steelhead (I've never fished Lindgrens fly, but it's close enough to a black GP that I can say it'd catch it too).

Greath flies though. You picked some winners. 2 of them are staples in my flyboxes (the intruder and the GP). Only difference I tie mine on tubes (I cheat lol).

You may have to reduce the size of the photo? but it ( the photo) loaded in this post fine.

But those flies are great. I realy like the shrimp. That thing is gonna get some fishes attention. If you get it to work could you post that one in the database also?