Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chrisfish

Carp Swap

I see, but next time just keep them all. By the way I watched a show where they were using Boobies on a sinking line for rainbows, so if the opportunity arises....

:hyst:

Hey Inconnu, I recieved your gift today! what a wounderfull suprise :D My daughter and i are leaving on a fishin trip tomarrow and it will be in our pack for sure. She wants to say thanks also. Thank you kerry.

chris and kaylidh

You are both welcome. Glad you have room for it and I hope you never need it. Nice name by the way, Welsh? I have a daughter Kalila. Kind of close. :)

close. It's scottish highland gaelic, sort of. celidh (Kay-Lee) means a "saterday dance" or party. so we mixed american kay with celidh. :P Her mother and i met at a celidh way back when.

thanks again for the pack Kerry. that was to cool. talk with ya when we get back from our trip

It was a blast kerry. The weather was rough for the kids, but it was a great trip anyway. We saw some good freinds, Never needed your gift :) and even got to fish a bwo hatch in a snowstorm. Non of us had ever seen a real hatch and it was neat to be catching fish on a dry fly in the snow. I'll put some pics in the outdoor senery post in the photo forum.

chris