Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chrisfish

Carp Swap

I got mine !!!! they look great IM sure that ill have some questions for some of you!

Thanks for hosting Chrisfish, and thanks for talking me into joining a swap :D

Received mine today and I'm totally stoked. :headbang: The carp are in full spring swing and I'll be out this week trying them out. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, hope to swap with you all again.

:D

IPB Image

fell for a swap fly yesterday. the fly was from "MATT" in an earlier beadhead swap.

glad to hear you all are getting the flies

Flies in hand...carp beware!

Is it me, or do some of these flies have cross-over potential for bass and maybe trout :)

Thanks for hosting chrisfish!

Later...

I thought his screen name was matt but it was actually 6FiRE9 . Tied a very tight beadhead wolly bugger.

well the ups man finally delivered Alex's flies today <_< The package was pretty beat up. looked like it has been on quite an adventure. I put a full set together for you alex and they will go in the mail monday morning. :D

chris

I got mine today.....flies that is! :P Hey I can't see why they won't all work on trout, they are great! But Chris oh most sage of seers, thou didn'st keep all of the extras that I sent thee! So anyway I sent something for you in the mail a few days back, it should get to you soon. Thanks for your usual competent handling of the swap, take care....Kerry :)

glad you guys are getting the flies.

I did keep the extras inconnu. :D and thank btw. I just sent you back the 2 flies that i didn't send out.