Fly Tying
Big Todd

Mayfly Swap (Nymphs or dry your choice)

Todd, My flies went in the mail today. Looking forward to seeing some of the other patterns.

Thanks for hosting the swap. If you get down to do some fishing in the Bozeman area, drop me a PM. Always up for an outing.

Robert

Flies RCVD from Geozip and Chase Creek. Both of you guys did a great job on these!! :headbang:

Let's keep 'em coming!

Flies sent today....thanks for hosting Big Todd. Guys and gals, when you fish my Light Bright White at night(can you say Mother Goose??...lol) make sure to charge it up with your flashlight, flexlight or whatever you use for light when you night fish. Most importantly, remember that when the light disappears...

set the hook!

Fish on,

Hot Tuna

Sory about the delay in response time everyone. I have been going through the installation process of a new computer system at work. Trying to get everyone including myself trained. :crying: :baby:

I rcvd flies from Robertf and I'm assuming troutfishonly,(Bill Myers)?

Both sets look real good. Mine are also completed.

From what's been posted it looks like only one set hasn't been mailed yet. I'll PM flyfishing4life just to make sure.

Hot tuna's should be here by the 31st.

JohnK, I'm not sure b/c thet shipped from Norway. :dunno:

We should be real close to finishing this on time. :headbang:

OK Hot tuna and John K's flies have arrived. I pm'd ff4l and have had no response. He also hasn't been active since the day after his last post. He appears to be a drop out so I will sort this weekend and try to ship on Monday. Great job by everyone! This will be a nice set of flies for just about any waters.

BIG TODD