Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
davidmhol

Hi all

Hi all,

I'm based in England (midlands). I fish a VERY small stretch of the Derbyshire Dove regularly - for browns and grayling. Fly only, and I tie a few of my own (inexpertly!). Our trout season starts 18th of this month - the excitement's building!

Cheers,

David

Welcome aboard. I am sure you will enjoy the site as much as myself and the many others that frequent the site. Tons of info., tips and laughs. Jump in anytime. tongue.gif

Hi David. Nice to have you with us. Good luck during the upcoming season. Our officially opens on 4/16 but our dealed harvest areas are open year round. Local streams are pretty high right now but they're still stocking them with trout for the upcoming season.

Welcome, David!!!

You're not alone...we are slowly but steadily building a contingency or Brit fly guys!! Jump in the flow anytime and stop by often!! wink.gif

Welcome aboard david you will find info covering all aspects of tying/fly fishing here. Would love to catch a grayling myself but here in Michigan they faded into history about 100 years ago! sad.gif

SD

welcome to the forum

luckily wisconsin early trout season opened today but i didn't have a vehicle and the rivers are just about flooded so i am waiting til next week

davidmhol,

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing patterns from across the pond. Hope you enjoy your time here and don't let the nuts scare you away they're harmless.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Welcome David,

I cant wait to see some English patterns again. I spent 3 months in Australia last year and had the privilage to fish with a couple of English men, Wicked mad Anglers both of them. Grayling you say? Enjoy the site.

Cheerio

Tube blink.gif