Fly Tying

Carrying on

....giant sea-saerpants trying to destroy Tokyo. They realllllly hate those "pick-up" lines. So, after re-thinking his words he proclaims.......

I will look for Godzilla, he will save me and give me some good pick-up lines. He sees Godzilla with XXXXXXXXL waders on and he is fishing with ..........

a Zebco 33, some bobbers, and some worms, when Smalliehunter, really ticked off, jumped out, grabbed his stuff, and told godzilla that he better not ever take his stuff anymore. Then, godzilla, very angry, ...

stepped on smalliehunter like a grape then BDH cried out OH MY GOD THEY KILLED WILLY YOU BASTARDS now the site will have to be taken over by..........

....Martha Stewart, she says she will have plenty of time to take care of it during her upcoming time away from home and at her new summer residence, but........

Her first order of bussiness will be to kick SD off the site since its 3AM and hes still on the site maybe she should call smalliehunter and ask if he knows why SD........

is such a computer geek, when she remembers about how godzilla squished him like a grape, and decides to call ...

..... the coast guard on lake erie. They know of a special/famous smallmouth that resides in the lake. Since Smalliehunter was so kind to the smallmouth species (worshiping them) this magical 18lb. smallmouth would bring him back to life, but first, BDH had to.....

In search of the magical smallie. But came to find it was a magical carp.

BDH got down on his knees and the carp whispered in his ear.....

"puts me back in de water, ye shifless skonk!...y'all messes wif me, 'n ize gwine t' sic Mammy Yokum 'n all them 'beeyootiful' Dogpatch wimmin on yo' sorry Kaintuckie backside - ah ain't no magic carp, you ain't no magic fishin' man, 'n if'n y'all caint do no better'n mah sorry carcass, then y'all deserves t' be beholdin t' one o' them FINE Dogpatch ladies!

Oh, and by's the by - Ah ain't talkin' 'bout no Moonshine McSwine 'n Daisy Mae, neithuh - they's too good lookin' & deelectable fo' y'all's sorry, mizzable countenance..."

BDH is so shaken by all this, he cries out "DFix, HELP ME, O, HELP ME, I'S SORE AFRAID - HOW DO I ...?"

fillet a carp. My dog is really hungry, and I think some fresh carp, would do him just fine. So DFIX hollers ...

They will not help you, in fact, they will help your enemy for the rest of your poor helpless life, just cause you were too lazt to get off your ass and go get some Moonshine. So, imeditately, Hubbard...

[redneckfisherman]"...So, imeditately, Hubbard... "

[DFix] "So, IMMEDIATELY!, Hubbard - as your duty to your country and your fellow fisherPERSONS- you are hereby ordered to BAN this little Snot who is posting in the middle of the day nono.gif when he should be at school!!!"