Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hywel

The Joker

I'm still something of a comic book nut - and I've always thought those older primary colors used in the classic pulp comics would yield some pretty cool-looking Steelhead flies.

It obviously doesn't take much to inspire me!

Hywel

post-1395-1182623184_thumb.jpg post-1395-1182623239_thumb.jpg

That is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeettt Fly!! Great mix of colors,would really like to see that one swinging! Great job once again really enjoy checking out your flies, they are a source of inspiration for me for sure. Keep em coming. Kevin

HOLY COW>>>>>>>WOW!!!!!!!!!!! My first thought was "Sweet" as well...........then i saw it used so well.........lmao. Man, i LOVE that fly.........that may be the first time i have ever been that struck with a tube fly. I love tube flies........because i love alllllllllllllllllllllllll flies.........ya either love flies or you don't..........am i right? IMHO there is no grey area............i also collect flies...............allllllll kinna flies, although i must admit i don't have to many tube flies at all. I DO have Ken Sawada's book on tube flies...........(Now i'll say it) SWEET. Lemme shut up......after i tells ya one more time.........i's LOVE that fly. mark B)