Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fly~Junkie

True Friendship....

Are you tired of those "Sissy" Friendship poems that always sound good, but never really come close to reality??? Well, Here is a Series of promises that actually speak of True Friendship. This is the Simple Stone Cold Truth of a Great Friendship....

1.) When you are Sad... I will get you drunk and help plot against the Sorry Bastard who made You sad.

2.) When you are Blue.... I will try and dislodge what you're choking on.

3.) When You Smile... I will know You finally had Sex.

4.) When You get Scared.... I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5.) When You are Worried... I will tell You Horrible Stories about how much worse it could be until You quit Whining.

6.) When You get Confused... I will use Little Words.

7.) When You are Sick... Stay the heck away from Me!!! I don't want to catch whatever you have.

8.) When You Fall... I will point and laugh my A$$ off.

This is My Oath.. I pledge it to the End. "Why??" You ask, "Because You are My Friend"

Send this to 10 of your Closet Friends, then get depressed because you only have 4.

And Always remember: Friendship is like peeing in Your pants, Everyone can see it, But only You can feel the True Warmth

It's hard to type with my eyes filling with tears. I've sent this to my four best friends (I really only have two, and one of them is my dog). Thanks for sharing.