Fly Tying
Graham

Living Flies...???

But going after the head of an Islamic extemist group, based in Turkey, likely funded with Saudi money sounds complicated to me.

Graham,

I don't think you have a problem here. Radical Islamists are pretty easy going and understanding people. I'd encourage you to fly over there and discuss this problem with the man, face to face. :D

Seriously, when you're dealing with idiots, its better to be safe.

There are two volumes of his book; do you know which volume these flies are in? I'd like to get a copy for my library.

Thanks!

Ray

Hi Ray,

I know the pics are in the green covered book, but I have been told the pics are in both volumes. I plan on ordering a copy or two for myself, would be a good conversation piece while tying at local shows. Amazon sells them. I looked at a lot of pages in the books, and the only one I could find that gets a full two page spead is my spider...lol.. That red spider sure has been seen by a lot of people.

I did a presentation locally on Saturday and it was wierd looking into the small crowd while I was speaking and seeing Timothy Dalton (James Bond) listening. I'm having a lot of fun with my tying lately, have been staying busy full time tying bugs for movie studios, and this week I have a meeting with some silicon valley investors interested in buying my solar business. This could be a life changing year, at least I hope so.

Graham

Hi Graham

I just found out that the book was send free to some schools in Denmark springtime last year, as to promote the thesis of Darwin was wrong, and the thesis of Darwin beeing the reason to nazism and komunism and stuff...

Same in french and netherlands Link

Wishes of good luck vs the fanatics.

/Henrik