Fly Tying
The Goat

I've got an itch...

I really like Nelsons on stillwaters hopped or stripped across the surface as a skating sedge pattern.

Day5, not saying the fish-whatever guy's fly isn't the most spectacular fly in the world. And congrats on having a fishing buddy. But if his looks so great why not show it wet with the natural instead of using Rado's pic? The beauty of rado's fly is the segmented body which is missing on the utube fly. Don't care really, but I cared enough to tie a couple today. I omitted the dubbing, IMO it isn't needed and doesn't add much. I used poly-yarn for the body and be sure to twist it very tight and continue to twist as you are wrapping it.

Day5, not saying the fish-whatever guy's fly isn't the most spectacular fly in the world. And congrats on having a fishing buddy. But if his looks so great why not show it wet with the natural instead of using Rado's pic? The beauty of rado's fly is the segmented body which is missing on the utube fly. Don't care really, but I cared enough to tie a couple today. I omitted the dubbing, IMO it isn't needed and doesn't add much. I used poly-yarn for the body and be sure to twist it very tight and continue to twist as you are wrapping it.

Sal......Don't be such a dick! If you have a comment on a material or a fly try to be a bit more constructive. It seems like every post of yours I read is very negative. Relax its fly fishing!!! :D