Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Vito1

A friend's website

Not sure if this is okay to post in the Photography section, but it seems at least a few of you guys dabble or work in visual arts. I recently finished a website for a friend. He had a lot of good photos to work with which always makes my job easier. He is really happy with it. One of Jeff's areas of expertise is swinging flies for steelhead so we tried to incorporate as many of those photos as possible. What do you guys think? Any and all criticism is welcome. ;)

http://www.outfittersnorth.com/

Well done Matt.. Very nice work..I am currently building my first web site..So I can appreciate the skill it takes to build something like this..I hop mine will be that good..

Nice site.

1 critism though. Maybe it's because I'm a Canuck but the bold red font, name and maple leaf had me thinking your friend guided somewhere in Cda. I did wonder why you were doing that for a Canuck and it wasnt until I read urther that I realised thats not the case.

If I was looking/searching for mid west guides/outfitter and clicked on the link, Id probalby hit back before giving it a chance.

I could see that, Wulff. That has been his business logo for a few years now because the Pere Marquette River is lined with maples. Maybe an orange maple leaf would have been a better choice. Or maybe he just likes Canada!