Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Service Tech

Has anyone else seen this auction?

service tech , thats a very good deal .If you don't want them I'll buy them

Ok everyone here is an update. I emailed the seller and here is what he has told me, and I quote" I will be happy to sweeten the deal for your members. For each member who purchases from me, I will add 10% more hooks to their purchase at no charge. They just need to send me an email stating that they are members of your forum. Also let them know that they don't have to buy them 1000 at a time. I have smaller amounts listed as well. " So go ahead and get some hooks from this guy. He really is a good seller.

Here is a link to the Ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Reels-N-Deals-Tackle-and-Trading-Co

Mine arrived in the mail today. 1,100 hooks. I bought a pack of ten like this hook and it cost $ 7.00. I got these for 24.95+6.35 for shipping For a total of 31.34 . If you devide that by 1100 it comes out to 0.028 thats less than three cents a hook.

I have been using 34007 1/0 sst at $21.00/100 for saltwater. these I am placing a order for. Those are 3407 1/0 which are fine for my uses.

Dave