Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

2008 Fly Tier of the Year

I am trying to jam some tying time in to get some flies in the mail. If not next year for sure. All my tying stuff has been in storage for two long. Good luck everybody!!

Good Day,

Well... been having some fun trying to tie up some patterns for this year's event. So far have about 14 patterns done with maybe 4-5 more to go. Should be done right around Christmas, so kind of close to the mark. But they should be on their way hopefully by next week Friday. Good luck to every one!

Steelie

Guest rich mc

i have 3 tied up, one or two more to go. its hard because i keep tweeking the fly by changing something. glad i got a daylight light and mag lens from mrs santa. should have them all done on sunday. rich

Guest Big E

Flies are headed to the post office tomorrow. Just got thru boxing them up. I'm quite proud of them so please take good care of them. :wub:

Thanks for having the contest, Will!

Can't wait to see the pics/vote!!!!

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Thanks again Will (et al. FTF staff) for all your efforts. I expect a good turn out of amazing patterns

Just curious when the J. Stockard $10 GCs are being sent out for those of us who are losers. ;)

I'm gettin' anxious to get back on the horse for 2009 (assuming Will's up to it one more time....)

-PK

mswaterfowler,

Only if you tie and enter one into each category. It would be an organizational nightmare to allow multiple categories for one fly.

s