Fly Tying
Don Soar

about time i said hello

Hi everyone,

been lurking around here long enough. thought i would say hello.

I live in central Ma. with my wife of 17 years Nancy and our dog Bondo. I work for a local DPW which i started last fall after doing collision repair for 30 years. I have been fishing all my life, and made the switch to FF 12-14 years ago, and have been tying for the last 5.

trout is the name of the game, we do get a fall LL salmon run from the Wachussett reservoir

up into the Stillwater river. and i do some saltwater striper fishing when time and tides are right.

nice to finally chime in. I hope to get some pics up of a streamer project i have been working on.

tight lines. Don Soar AKA trout hunter 77

Welcome Don. If you've been looking around for a while, you've found this site has lots of friendly folks willing to help with most anything. Looking forward to seeing your work. Don't be shy about asking questions or putting your 2 cents worth in.

Welcome Don.....................you will be glad you stopped lurking and came in and joined the forum

Great bunch of guys and gals here

Tight threads

Mike...................................... B)

Hello Don.

Good Night all.

Hello Don, glad to see you with us. This IS the place too be. Anything you need just let us know. Also do yourself a favor and get yourself a copy of Hatches. You won't go worng

easternfly