Fly Tying
oatka

Hatches Magazine 2008 Ships Tomorrow!

From Hatches Magazines website:

Shipping September 1st

I know it will take Will a while to get them all out, but I can't wait to see how it looks. Last years was great!

OK, let's guess who from the forum gets their copy first. My guess is that smalliehunter guy ends up with the first copy in hand! :P

hi i just ordered the fall 2007 edition....... i am going to see what it is like and what feedback i hear from u guys about 2008 edition and i might order that too

Suh-weet!! Life has really gotten in the way of my tying and fishing this year. I need this mag to jumpstart me back onto track!!

As I sit here AT WORK....I realize that today is a holiday, and therefore, we might have to wait and celebrate the shipping of Hatches on September 2nd instead!

Friday September 19 and I still have not received my copies of the magazine.

Vadi - I think they were actually shipped to the company that was doing the mailing. A few members have received theirs and I know a few fly shops have received their copies. I think the rest of us just get to be patient, but that patience will be rewarded with an awesome magazine! Hopefully today the mail lady will bring my copy!