Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Old Hat

The Boss' Bunny

A variation on the classic summer steelhead Boss fly. Also good in chartreuse, purple, white and hot pink.

Looks great. Terrific colour scheme and plenty of movement by the look of it

Bob

Great variation of the Boss pattern. I liked the original, but I like this variation even more! The additional movement of the collar will be deadly... :thumbup: :punk:

WOW! THAT'S A BEAUT! VERY CLASSY....... mark..... ;) btw, how have you been? thought we might see you in Montana at the FFF I.C. .....hope everything is goin' good for ya. :)

Been great lately, thanks. The steelies are coming in local now with record numbers. Always exciting. Was hoping to make it to Glacier during the clave but slipped a disc and was layed up for about 2.5 months this summer.

DANG Bro. "OUCH".......i take it your back to your old self? :D Sorry we missed you that time around.....maybe if we ever get back out your way.......you can put us on some good water. We fished a couple days actually in Glacier National Park, on McDonald Creek.....(think that's the name of it) it's an outlet of McDonald Lake.....biggest lake in the park. It's also an inlet above the lake, but we fished the outlet. Runs into the middle fork of the Flathead if i remember right. We fished more new rivers this summer than we ever have in any entire year before. But that's part of what this year was set aside for. And thank God for it. Welcome back and keep postin' your flies OK! mark..... ;)