Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyrod98

More Fall Colors

Great shots Bill. I'm surprised their is still leaves left in the high country after all the wind we have had. Maybe I will see about making another trip up there before all the white stuff starts flying and blowing. brrrr

Jim

Great shots Bill. I'm surprised their is still leaves left in the high country after all the wind we have had. Maybe I will see about making another trip up there before all the white stuff starts flying and blowing. brrrr

Jim

Jim, I took these on 10-2 so I imagine the aspen have lost most of their leaves by now. The cottonwoods on the lower Poudre might still show a lot of color though.

Jim, I took these on 10-2 so I imagine the aspen have lost most of their leaves by now. The cottonwoods on the lower Poudre might still show a lot of color though.

I agree with you Bill they are pretty much gone by now. Oh well. I got me quite a few from Mueller State Park this year. Maybe next year I can ventue off a little bit future.

Jim