Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Fall Fishing on Henrys Lake Idaho

Hi All

Finally I get a little time to actually post some of my pictures. The guide season was long yet rewarding. It was modified this summer trying to get my wife through paramedic school. She has currently completed her EMT and Fire Fighter One status and will complete her paramedicine in December. With kids and a two year old I spent more time home taking care of the home front. It's all good and can't complain with the trips I did take and the good times :)

I have taken a bunch of photo's but have not posted. Just been tooooo busy and swamped along with being a little blurry eyed. I have been on from time to time and have seen some awesome pictures. Usually really late and way to tired to type anything sensable. Not really sure how this is sounding still being so alte :) You all have taken some super photos and hope to get to the level that you guys are at.

Here a few fish pics. Like always please let me know what you think and give me some suggestions. I want to really learn and get it right so let me know seriously what you think.

DSC_0225f1small.jpg

DSC_9592f1small.jpg

Tybugs, plan on the opener at the box canyon of Henrey's Fork, Wwe camp at the box canyon camp ground, and rain be damned, hope for the big stone flies. keep in touch, details to follow, all tyers welcome, but I ain't opening my box until day 2.

Day5 is welcome too, but it is Trout, you know little tiny top water, but we will take good care of you.

Cheers Futzer.

Tybugs, plan on the opener at the box canyon of Henrey's Fork, Wwe camp at the box canyon camp ground, and rain be damned, hope for the big stone flies. keep in touch, details to follow, all tyers welcome, but I ain't opening my box until day 2.

Day5 is welcome too, but it is Trout, you know little tiny top water, but we will take good care of you.

Cheers Futzer.

Thanks for the invite. I can sure stop in and say hi. Between running the fly shop, guiding and it being opening weekend of fishing I won't be able to hang out to much. Might catch up to you guys towards evening though :) Have to keep in touch.

Cheers Futzer.

Thanks for the invite. I can sure stop in and say hi. Between running the fly shop, guiding and it being opening weekend of fishing I won't be able to hang out to much. Might catch up to you guys towards evening though :) Have to keep in touch.

What shop do you work? PM me, Jeff

Again nice Lynn.

1st might be a little underexposed, check your historgram if your unsure. If theres room to the right bump it hair when you can. 2nd looks spot on.

Again nice Lynn.

1st might be a little underexposed, check your historgram if your unsure. If theres room to the right bump it hair when you can. 2nd looks spot on.

I was able to move it over a little and it did look a little better.

thanks for the imput