Fly Tying
flybug.pa

bulk beads and peacock eyes

I was curious if anyone knows of a source for quality gold and black beads in bulk? Also i am looking for a few peacock eyes . thank you in advance

What amount of bulk are you thinking?

Cheers, Futzer.

like 100 counterdrilled quality, 3/32 , 7/64 etc. black. depends on what i can get affordably as i do not nor do i intend to get a business license.

cool, I wanted to see if you were in the 100,000 per size category. Cheers, Futz.

For the Smaller sizes, I would recommend thefishguy.net his prices are the same or better than togens, but I think the beads are of higher quality. I have ordered from both and it seems that the smaller togens beads tend to have an enlarged hole (I think its from when they are drilling, the countersinking goes right through to the other side), the larger sizes do not have this problem though. (not affiliated with either, just ordered from both and figured I'd chime in)

Adam

I've been buying my Copper beads from an e-bay dealer.... Gypsy Outdoors .....the only thing I buy from e-bay. I'm pretty happy with this guy...no problems & you can buy 400 at a time ...mix & match. I get my copper beads from him for my Pheasant Tail Nymphs. Check him out.

There's a guy that hangs out on the flyfishingarkansasandmissouri web site that sells tungston beads in bulk at a very good price. I've bought from him myself. I can't recall his name but if you go to that web site and post an inquiry someone will remember him.

Dave

There's a guy that hangs out on the flyfishingarkansasandmissouri web site that sells tungston beads in bulk at a very good price. I've bought from him myself. I can't recall his name but if you go to that web site and post an inquiry someone will remember him.

Dave

I got some tungston beads from a guy in Arkansas, they were so-so quality, the silver ones i got had tool marks, scratches etc. they still worked but could have been prettier. inexpensive though. thank you all

Casters Fly Shop has them. Any size, color, and tungsten or brass. They come from Wapsi.