Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tmatt26

Legs for deer hair frog

I viewed some videos on hatch.tv on this but still haven't figured out the whole thing. How do you all make your legs for your frogs? anyone make deer hair legs for them? Anything would be appreciated thanks.

What are you looking for ? You can use Hackle, rubber or you can stack em or Tie them thunder creek style, which vid are you talking about? If it was Hatches TV it was probably something I tied. Are you talking about something like this? The rear section is" thunder creek " and then followed by stacking, Pm me if you want to see it done in the virtual classroom

post-4571-1233446349_thumb.jpg

What are you looking for ? You can use Hackle, rubber or you can stack em or Tie them thunder creek style, which vid are you talking about? If it was Hatches TV it was probably something I tied. Are you talking about something like this? The rear section is" thunder creek " and then followed by stacking, Pm me if you want to see it done in the virtual classroom

i was looking to stack them, but whatever you think is the easier way.

Like these?

yes sir. those and the ones in the first picture if you have the time.

Like these?

yes sir. those and the ones in the first picture if you have the time.

i can stack the hair just fine now i was wondering what you use for the "skeleton" under the legs. wire? or any suggestions that the only part im having trouble with