Fly Tying

Small (size 12 - 14) but bulkly tied mayfly nymph patterns I have found are killers on the Yellow Perch over here (and you have the bonus of maybe catching a trout biggrin.gif )

I dont have any money and I owe my mom allot already, but I will see if I can get her to buy me a $5 (25 hooks) pack or the Mustad snelled bait holder hooks (thanks for the suggestion DFix)

I keep forgetting you Canadian’s are using monopoly money

5 bucks for 25 for mustad snelled hooks ohmy.gif help.gif

j_k.gif

OSD.

Change of plans, I'm going to tie a simple spider. They just stocked the lake that I live on with 500 smallmouth, I'll give you two guesses what I'm doing.

So we're on, right?

Do you still want 14 bugs? (Since mine are very small, I may (depending on time) tie two per swapper.)

Just checking!

Just got back from the post office. Mine are in the mail. I went ahead and tied one more to make 14 but it has a different colored tail. I hope they look ok.

Tight Lines,

bd

PS. Feel free to keep any extras (should there be any), Mr. Swapmeister. Thanks for hosting.

IF YOU MAIL OUT FLIES BEFORE AUGUST 2ND, send them to 1842 Greenvalley Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703. However, if you mail them out after that, mail them to 18872 Shoreline Way, Fayetteville, AR 72703. I am moving!!!!!!!

It looks like 6 people are in this swap. I am sending 14 flies, if there is 6 people, please send 2 flies to each person and keep the rest for being the swapmister!

geozip biggrin.gif