Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Andrewfly fishing

Small swap

I'm over 6 feet tall, if that doesn't exclude me from a small swap I would be interested if we are talking tiny hooks... like size 20 and below

At the moment a small swap is $10 US for $10 Canadian!!

Steve B

Now that made me laugh.... :wallbash: :wallbash:

At the moment a small swap is $10 US for $10 Canadian!!

Steve B

At the rate the US economy is going, I think I'll take the $10 Canadian. :hyst:

After reading Andrew's profile, I discovered he's fourteen. I'm going to assume (NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING) that he may mean a swap for younger tyers. My son has been hounding me to let him do a swap, but he's only tied three frankenflies and a woolly bugger. If I had more swaps under my belt I might consider hosting. I already work with kids as an Assistant Scoutmaster with the BSA, So how much harder would it be to be a Swap Meister for a junior swap :dunno: . And yes I know that every one under the age of eighteen can tie circles around me nine times till Sunday. :hyst:

I caught an 8 pound Brown on a friend's frankenfly, just to prove a point...sometimes they work.

My Avatar is one of my best Frankenflies. One of my buddies keeps asking me to give him the fly. I may have to tie him one up.

Has anyone contacted Andrewfly Fishing regarding his request for a "Small Swap". I'm working on my third swap now and would consider running this swap once I've finished. What I was thinking was a swap for anyone under 17. Their choice of pattern, maybe 8 to 12 swappers.

Just a thought. B)

Has anyone contacted Andrewfly Fishing regarding his request for a "Small Swap". I'm working on my third swap now and would consider running this swap once I've finished. What I was thinking was a swap for anyone under 17. Their choice of pattern, maybe 8 to 12 swappers.

Just a thought. B)

Thats a great thought. :headbang:

I would participate in an under 17 swap. :headbang: :D