Fly Tying

Crayfish swap

Gang wife said the last on did make it. I am on the road for work for hopefully no later then Thursday.As soon as i get home i will get them in the mail. Thanks for everyone joining.willhunsaker

Your package did arrive the wife said so you must spend the day in your room without dinner. Just kidding. You have alot on yuor plate for a youngster.

Rick tt

haha well i am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry that it was late and as the letter said i did have alot to do but i am glad it made it

Gang things are all set to be mailed out.Got back in a day later than expected.Was hoping to make it to the post office this morning but made it late. Everything will be out in mail Tuesday morning. I do appoligize for the delay.Late arrival and did not expect to be on road this past week,or the last. Everything is set and i thank you all for joining and what a great bunch of flies you all have comoing your way.

tt

Well I tied 15 craws for this swap and sent out the best 12. I was in Virginia for vacation last week and took my fly gear for some trout fishing in Shenandoah National Park. We never got around to fishing the park but the condo we stayed in had a few small ponds so I was lucky that I had packed a few bass bugs too. Long story short... my reject craws caught fish. Wooohooo! Hope ya’ll do well with ‘em. Can’t wait to see everyone what everyone else tied.

-D

I'll be trying mine out on the John Day river first weekend of June for some smallies. I'll let you know how they all produce.

Got mine yesterday as well. A am really impressed with the variety. Lots of different styles, colors and sizes. Thanks everyone for the swap and TT for hosting.

C

Guest rich mc

some neat looking stuff . i like the cumberland craw best so far but that may change as they will lall catch fish rich mc

Got mine this afternoon. Very nice. I was surprised to see one of my own there :lol: Considering I haven't even tied one for myself. I can't wait to fish these, I know a few spots where the Bass will go nuts over these craws.

Productive Lunch Outing :) I caught two :headbang: and lost a third when he went under a log :ripped: .

post-19761-1244049446_thumb.jpg

Picture of the fly that I caught him on

post-19761-1244049462_thumb.jpg

Still waiting for mine, anyone else in the same boat? or is it just Canada Post living up to it's reputation!!

Steve B

(fly tryer)