Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Lance Kekel

CYA!

Man it's hard too work tonight!!! 24 hrs from now and I'll be in Grayling on the first leg of my week in the U.P. trip!! cool.gif

Can't wait to explore some new trout water. Also, thanks for all the suggestions on the pike flies. Hope to catch some hammer handles or slightly better on my 4wt. I got nix'd on the 8 wt but got crafty enough to be able to load up my bait caster for the trip so now I've got something to handle a bigger fish on. First time I've had line on that reel in 5 yrs!!! It should be interesting to see if I can even cast it still or will it be one big birds nest!!

I picked a new water resistant Pentax digital camera(Optio 43WR) that I'm taking along and should finally be able to get some pics posted in the same month I did something for a change! It takes great macro pics as well, took a pic of my first size 22 trico parachute that I ever tied last night and for better or worse, blink.gif I could draw it right down to the thread wraps!

5 hrs and 54 minutes till I'm off.

5 hrs and 53 minutes till I'm off.

5 hrs and 5...............

Have fun, Lance

Remember to bring plenty of bug dope, or better yet, a bee suit. These cool nights should slow them down some

Have fun and enjoy. Nothing beats the anticipation for a big trip. I am headed out west for 16 days of fishing and I am going crazy. I am leaving Tue. morning. I am hoping that we both enjoy our trips. We are lucky!