Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Chrismac

Wiggle craws

Before my original laptop decided to never turn on again, I had a link saved to my favs for a online fly tying supply store that had the only known (to me) supply of foam wiggle sticks in a crawdad pattern to tie the wiggle craws. Anybody know what the name of that company was. It has slipped my mind and i'm down to my last wiggle craw. Any help would be great.

Before my original laptop decided to never turn on again, I had a link saved to my favs for a online fly tying supply store that had the only known (to me) supply of foam wiggle sticks in a crawdad pattern to tie the wiggle craws. Anybody know what the name of that company was. It has slipped my mind and i'm down to my last wiggle craw. Any help would be great.

Are you talking about the Tullis Wiggle Bug? If so, it looks like its just a rectangular piece of foam that could be made pretty easily...

http://www.mwflytying.com/patterns/wiggle2.html

If you're taking about Todd's Wiggle craw, if you can't find the cylinders anywhere else you can order them from the Fly Shop of Tn, they have a web sight

Flyshopoftn.com. It's the craw version of Todd's Wiggle Minnow.