Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bryan J

Reintroduction

Hi guys. I used to be a member on here a couple years ago. My old account is inactive now, but I'm just getting started to tie flies again after a little break. I'm 26 and live in NC and I am a proud father and husband. I have a 3 year old boy who loves hunting and fishing. At the moment, I am a custom call maker by trade. Laid off a while back. I enjoy fly fishing not matter what kind. Glad to be back around and seeing some new and some old faces.

Welcome back,

I am from Ky not to far from NC. I have been on the site since April and think that it is great. My husband is also on the site and has been for a very long time. Was one of the first. We have two children(5 & 12) that loves fishing, camping and my 12yr old son is really getting into the hunting this year. We fish for whatever we can catch. Both my husband and myself flyfish and tie and my son is starting to tie a little more. Welcome to the forum and hope to see you talent on some post.

Later

Flyfisher13

Funny how we wander, but always find ourselves right back at home? Just proves that "not all who wander are lost" . Welcome back, man. Glad you're home.

Thank you to everyone for the welcome back. I'm glad to be back and back to tying flies again.