Fly Tying

Steelhead Hairwing swap

Got my flies in the mail and I am thrilled to be in such talented company. These flies are really well crafted. Can't wait to fish them. Wonderful swap with some fine flies in the box!! Thanks for hosting! 36_1_33.gif

i also received mine a few days ago.. Great set of fly's..thanks everyone...

:bugeyes: WOW got home yesterday and they were waiting for me. There in my pocket now cause I keep opening up the tin and saying WOW. How am I suppose to fish these there too nice? Troutbum you really out did yourself with 2 wonderful flies. Thanks to everyone for some fantasic tying; I will learn a lot from this set.

Ian

Just got mine guys, what a great selection of flies, I can't wait for the fall run to satrt. Brent thanks for hosting.

Steve B (fly tryer)

Back from vacation and got them too. Nice ties.

One didn't have a tag on it. Red tag, light brown dub body, black hairwing on a light wire AJ type hook. Anyone?

I'll post pics later this week if people don't mind or unless someone else is going to.

Back from vacation and got them too. Nice ties.

One didn't have a tag on it. Red tag, light brown dub body, black hairwing on a light wire AJ type hook. Anyone?

I'll post pics later this week if people don't mind or unless someone else is going to.

Cruncher,

I believe that was Old Hat's "Chief'

Rob