Fly Tying
Flyfisher13

Another Young Kids Swap

Two more days left !!!

We need 3 more swappers will accept new tyers along with the younger tyers

Kids Show Us Your Talent

Here Is a Swap For You!!!

This swap is for any Kid or Young One that is 14yrs or younger that is fairly new to tying or the forum.

You will need to tye up any 7 of your favorite flies that you like to fish or that you are or have learned to tye. There will be 8 tyers involved. The flies will be due to me by Nov. 1, 2009.

Needed 8 Young Swappers !!!!

Due Nov. 1st

Hosted By Flyfisher 13

1. MiniHub - Soft Hackle sz 10

2. Riley B - TBD

3. Jacob

4. Clayton

5. SmallieFanatic

Sign in I am ready to have some fun!!!

MinHub is ready for some fun. He is very excited about this swap. His first swap and he is new to tying. Will be tying a soft hackle that he just learned a couple weeks ago but looks good.

Kids Show Us Your Talent

This swap is for any Kid or Young One that is 14yrs or younger that is fairly new to tying or the forum.

You will need to tye up any 7 of your favorite flies that you like to fish or that you are or have learned to tye. There will be 8 tyers involved. The flies will be due to me by Nov. 1, 2009.

Due Nov. 1st

Hosted By Flyfisher 13

2. Riley B - pattern TBD - great idea!

I'll talk to my son tonight and see if he can manage to sit down and tie up 12, will give you an update tonight.

Kids Show Us Your Talent

Due Nov. 1st

Hosted By Flyfisher 13

2. Riley B - TBD

3. Jacob

4. Clayton

Welcome aboard everyone. Have lots of fun with it.

I'll talk to my son tonight and see if he can manage to sit down and tie up 12, will give you an update tonight.

Sounds great! Just remember no assembly lines of young cub scouts, Rich. LoL :hyst:

Sounds great! Just remember no assembly lines of young cub scouts, Rich. LoL :hyst:

Nope. I'm gonna get 30 Boy Scouts so they can work on their Fly fishing Merit Badge :whistle: ;)

Rich,

I think we will have to start a new swap for all those boy scouts. :D My son may like that too.

What did your son say would he like to be in?

Kids Show Us Your Talent

Due Nov. 1st

Hosted By Flyfisher 13

2. Riley B - TBD

3. Jacob

4. Clayton

Welcome aboard everyone. Have lots of fun with it.

:rolleyes: Hello guys we are on our way with this swap but we are looking for a few more takers. Is there any other younger ones out there that is looking for a first swap or just a fun swap: we have about four more spaces available. You can be a first or have experience, just remember that this is some of our kids first swap ever and some haven't been tying for long. Any one else interested jump on in for the fun. :headbang:

We have five swappers so far and can take three more. If any one has a friend or if you are new at tying and need a first swap we have a few more spots and lots of fun. This is a fun swap for the younger ones or for the new at tying will be accepted. I will leave it open until next Thursday then I will close it unless it fills before then. After Thursday if we don't have 8 swappers we will run it with the number we have. Thanks everyone and have fun tying.