Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kevan J. Evans

x-tended wulff

Jan Shouldn't you be in school? and not a school a fish.

:hyst: You seen the stuff this "kid" writes and has posted on here and on his site? I think he is actually a 40 + year old with a genius IQ or something at times...apparently home schooling beats the heck outta the public/private school options for him..

well I'm pretty new to, so I'm not sure if I sould be the one to say welcome or not ------- right on!---- or not or whatever

by the way nice bow frying pan??-river

Jan Shouldn't you be in school? and not a school a fish.

:hyst: You seen the stuff this "kid" writes and has posted on here and on his site? I think he is actually a 40 + year old with a genius IQ or something at times...apparently home schooling beats the heck outta the public/private school options for him..

some just have more to ofer than others, keep it up, one day you'll have 60 years under your belt

This is the first fly tying site that I have been on. wow wow wow > I might be out of my league. I can tie a nice caddis.

Welcome to the board....I've been on for YEARS and I'm still outta my league...sometimes it's good to be humbled...allows one to clean his slate and begin to learn! Like Ex-con Martha Stewart says : "It's a good thing."

I spent alot of time reading post and just looking around. I tied & fish for years. Then life got me to stop living start working. Now I'm back to doing what makes me happy. FISHING, I am going to get a new vice & some new tools and get to it. I have read everything, in the what vice do you use post. got some advice?I have a Reagal right now. I want something new

if this is a joke HA ha!!!! If not I'll say you should check out the 720 Fly Wheel vice -------sorry guy's, but you know I'm gunna------ but any will work for you, just go play with some at your local shop's and find what you like