Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kevan J. Evans

fatty bow

this fish olny measured 17 inches, but what a fatty he wieghed [ according to the bogo grips] half a mark under six pounds, not sure if he ate a fish that was close to his size or if he was just going threw a football sprurt look at where I'm holding hie tail, caught him on a big streamer

post-23477-1257707792_thumb.jpg

That is crazy...... I love fighting a fish with some girth though, they let you know they are there. Nice fish man...

nice fish. no wonder you like high octane beer; look at all the snow. Its in the 60's here :)

nice fish. no wonder you like high octane beer; look at all the snow. Its in the 60's here :)

yep fine brews fine flies fine fish, I love fishing in the winter, seams that I have yhe river to myself, on power days the hard choices must be made--- maken' fat turns, or catching fat fish, trust me if it was 60 degrees & snowing-- would be nice, but thats why colorado rocks ---- there is always something to do duing the day, and lots off kind beer in the night

you said it eh! -5C the slush stops flowing and 80% of the people still stay inside, i love winter

SICK fish! but why post it in the tying bench?

well it's nice but not near big enough for a gallery, just thought a would share a picture of a wierd little fish

haha, city hill has been open for 2 weeks now

thats cool, -but I have Copper Mnt,breck,keystone, abasin, Loveland,Vail, Beaver creek all within 30 min. drive + more do or die backcountry than you could shake your sticks at, so HAHAHA & my juice card gets me on all of them any time

Nice, Calgary is about 45 from the first good mountain and it gets better from there. I love to ride i got a good feelin in my bones that its going to be a big dump year!