Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

What are you tying tonight

Nothing tonight, but a few nights ago I was playing around with egg patterns. Came up with a pretty cool looking one, almost looks real, to me anyways, probally not the fish though dunno.gif I will know if the fish like 'em after this weekend or not. Will let ya know, and give a material list as well (which is only 3 things, lol).

A few wiggler patterns of different colors, and sizes.

Finishing up CPB streamers for the Tom Nixon swap (which is winding up, when done I'll scan the flies and post the URL where you can see them). hope to have all the flies by early next week.

Mark Delaney

When I respond to this thread, think "next morning", cause that's when I tie. Anyway...

Thurs AM... Emerald Shiners and some more of a new Stone nymph I'm working up. Nothing is really new, but I haven't seen this around. I'll add pics once I fish it and see if it actually catches fish!

Well between tryin to figure out all the parts i will need for building the rod wallbash.gif little more involed than i thought blink.gif i managed to get:

12 ESL's, 12 spring wigglers, 4 hair wings and 4 caddis tied tonight ...good start for the up coming trip flex.gif

SD

Been working on some hair wings tonight...for some reason i cant get a decent looking head on them tonight blink.gif wallbash.gif

oh well they are still fishable and i got about ten of them done.

Well, you can bet I'm not tying up egg flies. I'm working on a couple of things, an Irish salmon fly called a Harlequin that I can't finish because I'm waiting for materials to come in the mail. And a full dressed Blue Doctor that I just started tonight.

These flys are practice for FTOTY, so be afraid, very afraid. devil.gif