Fly Tying

Another weekend shot to hell...

The weatrherman is calling for only 2 inches of rain up here with this one..

I am also watching Ivan the second. May see some rain from him too.

Stay dry Paul and I hope all is ok with your place in NC.

Irish

Hi Dave, I saw your pic in the newsletter, scared the crap out of me. bugeyes.gif

I've had the security people in Sapphire check my place after each storm and so far, no damage. I heard that hwy 64 between Higlands and Cashiers was washed out and a lot of fallen trees and flooding.

I guess the only day we'll have to go fishing would be sunday the 17th unless you feel like playing hooky during the week. cool.gif I hope all of the rivers are down and running clear by the time I get up there.

I have a vacation day I can burn during the week. The river here is fishable today and with 2 - 6 inches predicted tonight it will blow out and fish again in a week or so. The problem is no roads in the right spots.

I will be in mountain Home Wednesday -saturday for the Southern council FFF conclave and will try out Crooked Creek and the Buffalo for smallies and may even get on the White for some of those other fish.

I'll shout when I get back and we can set up my hooky Day

Irish