Fly Tying
ChuckingFluff

JVICE has landed

Thank you all for the kind words and Peter it's nice to find other users. I have vice 444 and I know who has 443.

Sounds like Jay is selling about 100 per year (about 2 per week). I know he has a day-job, too *grin*

I have had the Wasatch version of the JVise for several years (mine is blue, not red). I just got the new pro jaws from him, which I really like. I know I can chuck up a 6/0 salmon hook, and J tells me the new jaws will handle 8/0, which is big enough for me. The real plus of this vise is the room behind the jaws for the left hand. The hand position for this vise is superior to any other rotary I have seen. Jay tells me that Wasatch seems to have lost interest in his vise, but you can buy direct from him, and he is very helpful and service oriented. There are many nice attachments for the vise as well. All in all, an attractive and extremely functional vise at a reasonable price for what you get.

Leigh

I have had the Wasatch version of the JVise for several years (mine is blue, not red). I just got the new pro jaws from him, which I really like. I know I can chuck up a 6/0 salmon hook, and J tells me the new jaws will handle 8/0, which is big enough for me. The real plus of this vise is the room behind the jaws for the left hand. The hand position for this vise is superior to any other rotary I have seen. Jay tells me that Wasatch seems to have lost interest in his vise, but you can buy direct from him, and he is very helpful and service oriented. There are many nice attachments for the vise as well. All in all, an attractive and extremely functional vise at a reasonable price for what you get.

Leigh

It's also cheaper to Order from Jay; wasatch really jacks up the price.