Fly Tying
threadpuller

Who's headed to the Marlboro Fly Fishing Show???

This will be a great weekend for the show, good weather, patriots are out of the playoffs. Come one come all.

id stick with the somerset show. the marlboro show gets worse every year.

I agree about the Marlborough Show...but I always go to both in case the weather happens. Although I did see a few less vendors at last years Somerset show I still think its the best.

Yes, the Marlboro Show is not as big as the Somerset one, but, still good and should be considered one of the larger shows in the NE. And is definately worth the trip, afterall this is what we do this time of year when the fishing conditions are not the most favorable. So, come and say hi, enjoy talking to people with the same intrests. Hope to see ya there.

Peter...thanks for sharing the photos...it didn't look so bleak there.

Greg..my buddy Mark Lewchik got another nice JC grade B from you yesterday...any of the C's still hanging? It would be nice to examine them first to see how repairable the splits are.

Good luck at the shows.

Looks like it was a good time. Nice photos. Hoping to get there Sun, was planning on going there Fri but my son wasn't feeling good.