Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

a couple more popers

thanks Jeff and NJ the bodies are perfect popper bodies by wapsi

Yep same ones I use. Great stuff

I never tried them..Will look into them.. Now I'm making them from cork stoppers. But I like the prefab look over mine...

I never tried them..Will look into them.. Now I'm making them from cork stoppers. But I like the prefab look over mine...

I use and like cork. Hard to find right now in size 10 which is what I use for the panfish. Cork is very traditional but the foam can be very quick to use without much fuss. To each his own I suppose. Personally I like getting them with the matching hooks. They are around 5 bones for 10 bodies and 10 hooks at J. Stockard

I use and like cork. Hard to find right now in size 10 which is what I use for the panfish. Cork is very traditional but the foam can be very quick to use without much fuss. To each his own I suppose. Personally I like getting them with the matching hooks. They are around 5 bones for 10 bodies and 10 hooks at J. Stockard

Hmmmm..That sounds like a good price..will look into that from J. Stockard...

Check out Michael's craft store they sell small corks that would work for panfish....

Mine doesnt sell anything smaller than like 2/0. Depressing to say the least

My local hardware store (ACE Hardware) sells perfect sized panfish popper corks. You may have to dig through a hundred to get a few good ones, but for 12 cents apiece, it's worth it.