Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Bass/Warmwater Swap

ok dont host ,,finish up an just stay in the game ...that is how we learn ...you can be in a swap an not host it ...heck i havent hosted ...doesnt me i am just gonna drop out of site ....there is a ton to learn ....i have been tying for about 7 years ..an i still dont have a clue ....but hang in there ...you are gonna have something in there to share one day an if you drop outta site ...well who ya gonna share it with ?..(had a saying in the marine corps ....(gut it out ) an i am asking ya ...just gut it out ...its all good do a small search in here ..there are other young people who are just like you in here ...talk to them too ...DO NOT GIT DISCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!

ok dont host ,,finish up an just stay in the game ...that is how we learn ...you can be in a swap an not host it ...heck i havent hosted ...doesnt me i am just gonna drop out of site ....there is a ton to learn ....i have been tying for about 7 years ..an i still dont have a clue ....but hang in there ...you are gonna have something in there to share one day an if you drop outta site ...well who ya gonna share it with ?..(had a saying in the marine corps ....(gut it out ) an i am asking ya ...just gut it out ...its all good do a small search in here ..there are other young people who are just like you in here ...talk to them too ...DO NOT GIT DISCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% all because you've made a little hiccup dosen't mean you should quit. We're all human and we all make mistakes and now all you gotta do is pick yourself up and brush it off and just leave it all behind. I love this site. I've learned more in 6 months than i have in 2 years of tying. This is awesome and if you quit it will be a shame because we will be loosing a great member on this site.

Mark, I say Amen to what the guys say. We want you in here. You have contributed, (gut it out) Gerry

One question for you. Did you learn anything about being the swapmeister, something that would make it easier for you the next time? Whether it be setting time limits for yourself, or supplying yourself in preparation to mail stuff out..whatever. Getting down on yourself or some other crap is counterproductive. No matter how old you are, learning from your mistakes is the best anyone can hope for! I'm not some easy going, sweet talking, it'll be alright kind of guy,trying to make you feel better. Take the advice all these guys are giving you and "man up" and learn! :thumbsup:

got my flies yesterday ...they rockk!!!! :headbang: an thank you young man !!!an all the tiers ...life is good ..now to the water !!!!!

Received my flies the other day, they all look great. Thanks for the great swap.

P.S. Don't quit because you think you somehow failed or didn't do something right. Failure is one of the ways everybody learns, some repeatedly. Learn from this and stay on this forum.