Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2nd NO R.S.V.P. NEEDED SWAP

Flytyer14 don't worry about it, I'll take care of. B) It happens. Maybe with age. :hyst:

Oh yes, forgot...try to keep the language clean.

Ill try to send mine out this week. Im busy with football practice and finals. Ugh.

Well, a rather eclectic set of flies have been officially left with the USPS. Hopefully, you should be seeing them shortly. As a hint as to what's to come I have to first say they're not all mine. Some are, but there are others that were given to me, some tied by friends, and some that were purchased. Some are small, and some are large. Some are for trout, and some are not. Is that vague enough? :lol:

Horseshoes, thanks for putting this on. Great idea!

John

The flies are on the way. I forgot to include my letter, so they are coming to you with very little info. My username is also my name so the return address info should give you what you need. A baker's dozen in the tin. Look forward to seeing the returns.

Trez

jburge ok you got my curiousity up and can't wait to see your flies.

trez Bakers dozen is more than expected, thanks a lot. Waiting for the goods.

Flytyer14 chill out, it is OK. I have a hard time reading you call yourself stupid. You're not stupid, you are just having a hard time focusing at your age. We have all been there. So...chill out .I'll get ahold of you when your flies come in and if I have a problem. OK? okie dokie?

BUzz Buzz. Can't wait. Maybe I'll show a few sneak peeks as they come in. Maybe. :kicking: :kicking:

I also fogot to put my name on it!! WOW!?!?!? i'm kinda stupid

Hey 14, I'm with Horseshoes on this one. No more calling yourself "stupid". If this is the worst mistake you make in your young life you would be very lucky. I think your enthusiasm for this sport is teriffic, so lighten up, OK? You are not the first or last to forget toe tags or other information. Relax and enjoy the swap. B)

OK, summary

5 are flying amongst the storms to arrive at my door. :headbang:

8 are still looking out the window. :o

Come on take the leap, shake em off and drop them at the postal. Smile at your local and they can, after all ,delay them if they accidentally choose to. :hyst:

Just put mine in the Postal Service's hands. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to thin out my overstocks; not sure if there are any for trout other than a soft hackle and two scuds. Many streamers that may not be traditional trout flies but could possibly work.

Additionally, I included some blank popper heads so I hope ya'll don't mind tying on your own tails.

Kirk

Kirk - No one will turn away your flies. We will give each and every fly that buzzes my way a good and web free home, wether they are finished or not. Can't wait to see the swarm. :scared: