Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2nd NO R.S.V.P. NEEDED SWAP

ARRIVAL :scooter: of flies.

Flytyer14 - kerplank!!! went the envelope and your flies have landed. Yup the first of many.

OK people have we recovered from the weekend? Have we forgotten to dusk those little fellas off?

7 left to fly east or north east, or north..

OK... Kerplunk..plunk...plunk they did arrive.

BC_angler, jburge and fishingbobnelson your flies have arrived!!!

WOW what a bunch of flies, hard to believe anyone wouldn't want them collecting dust. But you know how it is. They will be sent out with the rest, when the rest arrive.

AVRIL PM received and thanks. Can't wait to see those also.

If I counted right we have 4 arrivals, 4 on the way and 5 who seem to have fallen in the lake. Hello? Need a rescue? GPS? :hyst:

I didnt get a chance to get em out last week but i have them all together. Will send either today or tommoro. Sorry for the holdup

Just got back from the post office. sorry for the delay. I was scared i wasnt going to get them in the mail before i left for vacation tommoro. Thanks

Thanks Justyn I hope you are having a fun vacation. :yahoo: Now...

Hmmm.... we seem to be missing someone. :cry: I hope nothing has happened to riffleriversteelheadslayer :crutch:

Thanks Justyn I hope you are having a fun vacation. :yahoo: Now...

Hmmm.... we seem to be missing someone. :cry: I hope nothing has happened to riffleriversteelheadslayer :crutch:

Flies went out today sorry for the delay been working unGodly lately

riffleriversteelheadslayer glad to hear you are only tired and that there is not anything wrong with you. :hyst:

Kirk Dietrich hang in there that part of the country can take time. :frusty: but don't sweat it, florida is worse.

Well I guess it is just a waiting game now folks. So be patient......well.. try. I'll give a yell as they arrive and I will yell real loud when I send them out. If there are certain flies you are partial to or need, Let me know and I'll try and customize the sorting for you. I did say try..right?

Let me know. We will try and make this good for all.

...If there are certain flies you are partial to or need, Let me know and I'll try and customize the sorting for you. I did say try..right?

Let me know. We will try and make this good for all.[/color]

Thanks for asking. I've been fishing trout flies for bream down here so although I'm not in "trout" country, I would prefer trout flies. I'm not picky but, hey, you asked.

Kirk