Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2nd NO R.S.V.P. NEEDED SWAP

gpd4 your flies arrived today and what a great selection. We will have a great mix of flies by the time they are all in. :scooter:

Kirk..your flies arrived today and I think you cracked my floor board when they fell through the slot. WOW.. The flies are fantastic and a great addition to the rest. Thanks for the extra!!!! I have a few uses for alot of them. They will be deeply appreciated.

Hopefully I'll hear another kerplunk t :yahoo: :yahoo: ommorrow. :yahoo:

Justyn I just picked yours off the well damaged floor boards. :hyst:

Flies are coming in. It should be soon that they will start to be divided.!!!! :yahoo:

Well I had 2 bunches of insects come in the mail today. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Avril and Riff they arrived!!!!!!!!! What a selection we have.

Pretty soon..waiting on a few more. Maybe next week.

Cheri

Your flies have arrived :yahoo: :yahoo: . Looking good people. Just waiting to hear back from Chucking fluff. Should have had his flies by now. If there is no reply soon and the flies have not arrived I will sort the rest and mail out.

OK they are in the mail :scooter: I sorted, removed the tags and shoved them into envelopes for the journey at the post office. I hope I sorted them in ways that you will like, if not then I am sorry. :serenade: While sorting through the flies I found gifts I didn't know were there so I am giving you a belated THANK YOU. What great gifts and your generousity tells all. :yahoo: :kicking: Please post when you recieve them. Thanks to you all. I had some fantastic flies this time.

:yahoo: I got a nice addition to my fly box today. Thanks to all the swapers and thanks to Horseshoes for hosting again this year. Going to Oregon in a week and will be trying some of these on the Upper Rogue. :thumbup: