Fly Tying
Flies & Photos

Dahlberg Diver SWAP

Good evening Swappers,

Trez, my family's prayers will be with you.

I wanted to update everyone that we had a couple more swappers that need some extra time. Let me know when your flies are in the mail and I'll post images of the flies as I get them. We had one member that had to drop out. As soon as all flies are in I will mail them.

Be well all.

-Dave

:headbang:

Evening guys! As of today I've received flies from Crackleback, nofish, and Karadeem. If these are representative of the quality of flies this SWAP will hatch, then we'll all be happy fishermen. Here are some images of the flies:

post-2933-1283131878_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1283131892_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1283131909_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1283131927_thumb.jpg

I made some rosy assumptions as this swap progressed. I figured could get these finished without big delays. :wallbash: Now I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I brought the untrimmed bugs down to the beach to finish them and get them in the mail. I figured that it would be no problem. Well this is my 2nd attempt at doing bass bugs. Well a couple of them didn't make the cut so to speak. I really don't want to send something that isn't up to par. I am a couple of bugs short. I wont be back home until next Tuesday. It will take at least a couple of days to get everything done and in the mail. I will leave it up to you. I can send the whole batch out next week, or send what I have now and fill in for those missing by sending sending them out individually. Let me know.

Frank aka Student4evr

Howdy guys!

Just to place everyone's minds at ease, I've received flies from 4 tiers. We're waiting for a few flies. I'll get them out as soon as they have all arrived. A few tiers needed extra time because life can be challenging. Everyone's reasons were legit and were deserving of a time extension. Please don't hold any of this against me. I want this swap to be worthwhile and waiting a bit longer for flies is worth it. Please feel free to PM me if needed. Thanks.

-Dave

Great timing nofish. You beat me to the punch. I received the last set of flies yesterday and all will be mailed first thing Monday morning. I appreciate everyone's patience. I know the flies weren't sent by the promised date, but just as conditions at the lake or stream aren't what we expectedd, we have to adjust and make do. Life can be uncertain. Thanks again and I hope you won't have any reservation about participating in another swap I run.

Have a great weekend.

-Dave

Good Sunday morning fellow SWAPPERS. Here are a few photos of the other flies. We did loose two swappers. (I can't recall if I had passed that on earlier.) Enjoy. Just a reminder, flies in the mail tomorrow.

post-2933-1286128364_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1286128398_thumb.jpg

post-2933-1286128419_thumb.jpg

I got mine in the mail about ten minutes ago. Really good timing considering I'm going fishing in about an hour. They all look pretty good so hopefully the bass will like them too.

-Mike

got mine today. they are perdy. cant wait to fish them. Big thinks flys&photos for doing this swap. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Gerry