Fly Tying
lostsailor

Material barter?

update, added a red fox hide to the inventory. Can do patches, etc. Let me know.

Male or female?

not sure, hide was given to me. is there a difference? its red, i know that haha.

Some stuff I have left:

buck tails

section of deer hide, basically a 24" x 24" from the side to back of the deer all shades of brown, no white

1 set of gadwall flanks (as in all the flanks from one bird, in 2 bags one for left side and one for right side)

bag FULL of mallard CDC feathers, I would split this up there is so much

bag of merganser CDC

hooded merg crown feathers, dont know if they are usefull, but I pulled them anyway

wood duck cape (just neck area)

pheasant cape (just neck area)

multiple single pheasant tail feathers

gray squirrel tails

red fox fur

PM me if you are interested. thanks

adjusted the list

buck tails

section of deer hide, basically a 24" x 24" from the side to back of the deer all shades of brown, no white

some mallard CDC feathers

wood duck cape (just neck area)

pheasant cape (just neck area)

multiple single pheasant tail feathers

gray squirrel tails

red fox fur, some left

(new) turkey feathers, wings and tail fans. What other feathers off of a turkey do you want?

gray fox

PM me if you are interested. thanks

also what other wild animals are desired? ground hogs, racoons, etc.?

Hello. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trading some flies for waterfowl and upland feathers. I am not a fly fisherman, but am part of a Ducks Unlimited Chapter with several fly fisherman that attend our annual banquet. I think that a selection of flies tied from waterfowl feathers would make an interesting item for our auction and raffle held annually.

I can certainly provide pheasant and partridge. The ducks and geese are always a wildcard, but I would guess I would have at least mallard, teal, wood duck, widgeon, pintail and a few others by the end of the season. You would just need to tell me which feathers you want (what part of the bird) and how to preserve them and I would be willing to mail them to you.

Let me know.

got some bear fur, "cinammon" in color.

I'm thinking to get in on this too... what do you need? Give us an idea what you have, don't have and intend to tie.

Hello. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trading some flies for waterfowl and upland feathers. I am not a fly fisherman, but am part of a Ducks Unlimited Chapter with several fly fisherman that attend our annual banquet. I think that a selection of flies tied from waterfowl feathers would make an interesting item for our auction and raffle held annually.

I can certainly provide pheasant and partridge. The ducks and geese are always a wildcard, but I would guess I would have at least mallard, teal, wood duck, widgeon, pintail and a few others by the end of the season. You would just need to tell me which feathers you want (what part of the bird) and how to preserve them and I would be willing to mail them to you.

Let me know.

Labs17,

You should probably start a new thread, since the original poster is offering trades.