Fly Tying
boynabubble

Caddis Lifecycle Swap

They will be leaving today. I am just waiting for the epoxy to dry :) I finished them up this morning. Again sorry for the delay. Should get in 2 or at the most 3 days

:whistle: :wheelchair:

Checked the tracking/delivery confirmation number for the package online today. Suggested delivery date for package is Jan. 24 today. I figure if you didn't get them today then you should get them tomorrow. "boynabubble" I'll message you the tracking/delivery confirmation number so you can keep track of them also.

flytyman1

:huh: :dunno:

P.S. I'm in 3 other swaps that the deadline has passed on and the other sawp masters still haven't received all the flies that were due. There must be an epidemic or something! I'm also hosting my first swap at the present time, Is this the norm?

:unsure: :thumbsup:

Checked with US Postal tracking/delivery confirmation. US Postal Service tracking said my flies/package was delivered yesterday the 25th. Just checking in to see if boynabubble actually received the package. Please acknowledge if you received the flies? Thank you!

flytyman1

Sorry for the delayed reply. I got your flies yesterday evening. Very nicely tied. I especially like the adams caddis. Thanks for the extras!

That leaves foambug and Mr. Vegas. Once we get their flies I will sort and ship them ASAP.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I got your flies yesterday evening. Very nicely tied. I especially like the adams caddis. Thanks for the extras!

That leaves foambug and Mr. Vegas. Once we get their flies I will sort and ship them ASAP.

Thanks for responding back, I just wanted to make sure you got them!

flytyman1

:whistle: :wheelchair:

As far as waiting for the missing flies. I'm willing to wait another week or two, can't fish right now anyway! I have started to pay for delivery confirmation on all my swap packages lately, it seems to help alleviate the problem of flies getting lost in the mail! Packages then have a way to be tracked. It makes it easier for the swapper and swap host! It gives the swapper peace of mind that their flies weren't "Lost In Space" somewhere. :eek:

Flytyman1

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Just wanted to mention to all the swappers in this swap that I am going to be hosting a new swap within the next week. It is going to be a "Project Healing Water Swap" and I'm hoping that all of you will consider signing up for the swap. All the details will be posted in the swap post once I place it on the swap board. All the flies will be going to create 12 fly boxes of flies for injured handicapped Vets. who are involved with Project Healing Waters. I will PM all the swappers whom I have been in previous swaps with and ask them to join in also. In this swap no one will be getting any flies back but the flies will all be donated to Project Healing Waters. I have already made arrangements with PHW to deliver the flies to the vets at one of their events and I already have a donor for all the fly boxes so please join in if you can when the swap is posted. Thanks!

flytyman1

Received a cool little set of flies from foambug yesterday. Still waiting on Mr. Vegas' flies, but if foambug's showed up, maybe Mr. Vegas' flies will too. Let's give another week and see if they come in.

why don't I do this :wallbash: Does USPS offer tracking? I tied up about 3 dozen flies of each pattern so I have more. I can resend again :wallbash: and put tracking on it and I will PM you the tracking number

why don't I do this :wallbash: Does USPS offer tracking? I tied up about 3 dozen flies of each pattern so I have more. I can resend again :wallbash: and put tracking on it and I will PM you the tracking number

I think a tracking number would be a good idea. I would hate to ask you to go through the trouble of sending a THIRD set of flies, but if you are willing I know we would all like to see your patterns. If you do decide to send flies again and in the case that I receive your second set sometime, I'll send them back to you.

I'll do that! I have to run to USPS anyway today to send flytyer14 some bobbins for his church group fly tying thing. I have no problem sending anything again cause I do really feel at fault that this swap has been delayed :( ... I'll send you a PM in the morning with the tracking number

on the way, when I get back from a doctors apt I will post pics lol. I took pics of the package and the tin filled with the flies the other day :)

:dunno:

What is the swap status, it has been over a month now since the due date. Did Mr. Vegas send his flies yet!

flytyman1