Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FishyboY

Project Healing Waters Fly Tying Marathon 2011

were doing the fly tying marathon again this year... pretty much the same thing as last year except we are tying an hour longer and will be tying for a total of 6hrs. as always all flies tied get donated to project healing waters. included are some pictures from last year.

Fly Tying Marathon 2011

Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time: 10am - 4pm

Cost: FREE!

First Baptist Church of Rockville

55 Adclare Road

Rockville, MD 20850

http://firstbaptistrockville.org

Supporting Project Healing Waters programs in the area.

Lunch will be provided.

All the flies that are tied will be donated to Project Healing Waters programs in the area. These flies will be used by the veterans for use during their fishing rehabilitation programs to catch fish!

To R.S.V.P. or for more information,

please contact [email protected]

Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc. is dedicated to the physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and veterans through fly fishing and fly tying education and outings. They teach veterans of wars how to fly cast, fly fish and tie flies. Since its inception, PHWFF has been helping disabled active duty personnel and veterans to overcome the obstacles associated with their military service-related disabilities. The relearning of the fine motor skills required in fly fishing and fly tying has proven to be particularly effective in the overall rehabilitation of the disabled.

post-18259-1294541475_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541496_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541506_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541514_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541522_thumb.jpg[attac

hment=28234:DSCN3582.jpg]post-18259-1294541543_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541550_thumb.jpgpost-18259-1294541556_thumb.jpg

post-18259-1294541529_thumb.jpg

post-18259-1294541536_thumb.jpg

Can I just send flies to you again this year??

Blessings,

Jeremy Parker

yeah. you still got the addy?

Can I just send flies to you again this year??

Blessings,

Jeremy Parker

yeah. you still got the addy?

Not sure, could you just send me a pm with the addy again?

Blessings,

Jeremy

What a Great Idea.

If I lived a little closer to you I would definitely love be there hope you have a great turnout and get tons of flys.

:cheers:

What a Great Idea.

If I lived a little closer to you I would definitely love be there hope you have a great turnout and get tons of flys.

:cheers:

Hey Gaddy send them some flies ?? They will be put to good use!!!! :yahoo:

I wonder if the fly tying club I attend would like to participate by having a tie in at the same time and donate the flies as well. It might be a good marketing tool for the club.