Fly Tying
cruzfly89

allen fly co.

I'm looking forward to trying Allen Fly Co. Beads as well. I'm also hoping that he will break into salmon hooks like the Alec Jackson style in the future.

I meant J. Stockard.

Thanks.:headbang:

Anybody try our new sponsor Togen?

Thinking of trying them out since they help keep this web forum running for us..

Cant wait in a few weeks to try/buy Allen & Co. beads. :yahoo:

I don't wanna sound rude but maybe we should bring up Togen hooks in a different thread. So this one can stay focused on Allen Fly Co.

Just a thought. Plus I would like to know how Togen hooks are also.

I meant J. Stockard.

Thanks.:headbang:

Anybody try our new sponsor Togen?

Thinking of trying them out since they help keep this web forum running for us..

Cant wait in a few weeks to try/buy Allen & Co. beads. :yahoo:

I don't wanna sound rude but maybe we should bring up Togen hooks in a different thread. So this one can stay focused on Allen Fly Co.

Just a thought. Plus I would like to know how Togen hooks are also.

Sounds like a good idea :thumbsup: ..Lets keep this thread on topic.. :wallbash:

I'm looking forward to trying Allen Fly Co. Beads as well. I'm also hoping that he will break into salmon hooks like the Alec Jackson style in the future.

I will have saltwater hooks and some salmon hooks (#7999) in the next 30 days. I'd like to get them into some hands for honest feedback before I go on my honeymoon in April. Got married last Sept so were takin a belated honeymoon.

I'll send my beads to some people aswell for feedback.

I started new threads for J Stockard and Togen. Let's here what you all think in the new threads.

Justin,

That's great to hear. Please keep me on the list for trials. I'll give you honest feedback.

Thanks for helping the kids in my class as well. That was a blessing and helped out greatly.

May God bless you and yours,

Trez

Anybody know when Allen & Co hooks and products will be made in the USA? I think this will be great when all this happens. Just wondering what time frame they are looking at?

Can i test your beads for you B) .. Also I don't mind paying for them to help keep your shipping cost down..

you know I am always down to test stuff. Since I suggested the saltwater hooks lol.. But you probally already had them in development

Anybody know when Allen & Co hooks and products will be made in the USA? I think this will be great when all this happens. Just wondering what time frame they are looking at?

I do have a phone number 574-855-7100 you can call to ask me these questions or my email address [email protected]. I'm following the thread you started on the other forum that your buddy has and you already put me down by trying to make products in the US. This is my overall goal.

Congrats on the marrage by the way. I've been married 19 years now and wouldn't ever choose to be single again. Having a family is a great joy.

I do have a phone number 574-855-7100 you can call to ask me these questions or my email address [email protected]. I'm following the thread you started on the other forum that your buddy has and you already put me down by trying to make products in the US. This is my overall goal.

Thanks B) ...You got a PM..

Maybe i'm totally wrong, If it was easy & profitable, Don't you think other companies would be making their Hooks already in the USA..