Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Support cast for recovery or just any local fishing program

As I get more and more into this sport I have found some amazing people and life long friends. This post is to bring attention to programs that help people in fishing and fly tying. The organization that I am supporting is cast for recovery. If you don't know what this program does it is take woman with breast cancer or survivors of cancer out fly fishing. If you do send out flies they distribute them through out the country with all their programs! They are always in need of donations or even just sending them flies helps many! www.castforrecover.org There is also tons of local organizations that may be close to you! Heck even just take a kid or friend out fishing or show them how to tie! This hobby has changed my life and you never know, you might be able to change someone elses life! If you are interested in sending flies please send to address below. Also make sure to state your information and that you are part of the forum and we can bring some more recognition to the site and let people know as fisherman we are supporting their cause! Here is a box that I sent out today to cast for recovery. You guys always have spare flies just hanging around and really all you need is an altoids can and some heart and you can help others! Their is local water clean ups or conservation you can be a part of as well! Just help protect this sport for your children and their children. I am eternally grateful to some members on this forum and feel I need to bring this to attention cause just a little helps a lot! If you guys know some local organizations please post them so everyone has a lot of options.

Casting for Recovery

PO Box 1123

Manchester VT 05254 (if coming by postal service)

Casting For Recovery

3738 Main Street

Manchester VT 05254 (if coming via UPS or other carrier)

2k8ne99f9jjsfne43sn2nssr2r.jpg

2uf4ff3j4djf4fsjnless23fus.jpg

2fn43fnfj2r9fju9f8e4j9r2fs.jpg

22n82rn3er2ks82lsfj2sfj9s3.jpg

nnn292f22snffrsjennfrfsj38.jpg

As I get more and more into this sport I have found some amazing people and life long friends. This post is to bring attention to programs that help people in fishing and fly tying. The organization that I am supporting is cast for recovery. If you don't know what this program does it is take woman with breast cancer or survivors of cancer out fly fishing. If you do send out flies they distribute them through out the country with all their programs! They are always in need of donations or even just sending them flies helps many! www.castforrecover.org There is also tons of local organizations that may be close to you! Heck even just take a kid or friend out fishing or show them how to tie! This hobby has changed my life and you never know, you might be able to change someone elses life! If you are interested in sending flies please send to address below. Also make sure to state your information and that you are part of the forum and we can bring some more recognition to the site and let people know as fisherman we are supporting their cause! Here is a box that I sent out today to cast for recovery. You guys always have spare flies just hanging around and really all you need is an altoids can and some heart and you can help others! Their is local water clean ups or conservation you can be a part of as well! Just help protect this sport for your children and their children. I am eternally grateful to some members on this forum and feel I need to bring this to attention cause just a little helps a lot! If you guys know some local organizations please post them so everyone has a lot of options.

Casting for Recovery

PO Box 1123

Manchester VT 05254 (if coming by postal service)

Casting For Recovery

3738 Main Street

Manchester VT 05254 (if coming via UPS or other carrier)

2k8ne99f9jjsfne43sn2nssr2r.jpg

2uf4ff3j4djf4fsjnless23fus.jpg

2fn43fnfj2r9fju9f8e4j9r2fs.jpg

22n82rn3er2ks82lsfj2sfj9s3.jpg

nnn292f22snffrsjennfrfsj38.jpg

will deffinately send some in

So awesome of you Mr. Vegas! They are an org I am planning on contributing to after getting out my current batch for the military vets at Project Healing Waters I had posted about in another of YOUR threads! ;) Didn't mean to hijack!

I only get between 10 min and an hour max to tie a day so I'm slow...

Todd

I got to drop these flies off right now so when I get back I will post that information for you in this thread

So awesome of you Mr. Vegas! They are an org I am planning on contributing to after getting out my current batch for the military vets at Project Healing Waters I had posted about in another of YOUR threads! ;) Didn't mean to hijack!

I only get between 10 min and an hour max to tie a day so I'm slow...

Todd

Here is the info you did in another post

Here's the address I'm sending to -

Carole Katz

1801 Bridle Path Way

Santa Ana, CA 92705.

www:projecthealingwaters.org

This is her profile:

National Trustee

Southwest Regional Coordinator

Program Lead, PHWFF @ Long Beach VAMC

Here's the start of the flies I'm tying for Project Healing Waters. I'm going to try to get these out today and more next week. Hope they look OK as this is my first time tying midges!

post-30837-1296682732_thumb.jpg

Anything you send them will be greatly appreciated! I can see those in some fish lips now though :) Good job