Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Opening day swap for trout..

The Pig Stickers are headed out today with a couple extra of a different style for NJFlyMan. Here's a picture.

stickers.jpg

Thanks for hosting!

Dustin Guyette & BeginnerFlyTyer how are you guys doing with your flies? Everything ok :headbang:

i know i told you i would send them out on monday, but i was going to wait until i got all of the flies for the swap i am hosting and then send them all out at the same time. i still don't have all of the flies for my swap though.

i will send them out by at least next monday (i promise)

Dustin Guyette & BeginnerFlyTyer how are you guys doing with your flies? Everything ok :headbang:

i know i told you i would send them out on monday, but i was going to wait until i got all of the flies for the swap i am hosting and then send them all out at the same time. i still don't have all of the flies for my swap though.

i will send them out by at least next monday (i promise)

That works for me.. You still got time.. :headbang:

Odaon & Houndog got your flies today... Awesome jobs on tying them patterns up.

Must say the Pig Sticklers are my favorite.. I never seen that pattern before :wallbash:

glad to hear the ausable bombers made it their safley!

Yup they got to me no problem..Must say they do look awesome!!! Very nice job at tying that pattern.. :headbang:

thanks for the input on the flies! can't wait to get some of these flies and try them out this spring.

thanks for the input on the flies! can't wait to get some of these flies and try them out this spring.

Yeah..We got some very talented tyers in this swap that went above and beyond. I also can't wait to try all them out opening day..