Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Opening day swap for trout..

I guess that is my fault. I thought I sent you a PM. I sent 6 things out and I went down the list of my receipt and PM'ed everyone their numbers. I wish I can check my sent PM's so I can verify that I didn't exclude yours. Either way there is no need to send them back. I have several dozen of them and you can keep them for the trouble! Thanks again

I guess that is my fault. I thought I sent you a PM. I sent 6 things out and I went down the list of my receipt and PM'ed everyone their numbers. I wish I can check my sent PM's so I can verify that I didn't exclude yours. Either way there is no need to send them back. I have several dozen of them and you can keep them for the trouble! Thanks again

Dude..Sorry.. Honestly I never got that PM..If I did i would of waited weeks for them like I said...The only thing I got was your post on 3/24 that they should make it by 3/26. That's all I had.. But the good thing is that you shipped them and they should of arrived on 3/26. Now I just need to fight with my local USPS postmaster Monday on why my package has gone MIA.

exactly. No hard feelings, and PLEASE keep them!! I was told they would get to you on Saturday and you waited till Saturday like you promised and USPS dropped the ball somewhere. Glad everything is good and also a happy belated Birthday :)

exactly. No hard feelings, and PLEASE keep them!! I was told they would get to you on Saturday and you waited till Saturday like you promised and USPS dropped the ball somewhere. Glad everything is good and also a happy belated Birthday :)

Thank you...No hard feelings at all. I'm just upset that you went through all the trouble of tying, spending the money on priority mail, and now they are MIA???

OMG!!.. Wife just got the flies from my neighbor next door. The problem was the postal lady placed the box between my mail box and my neighbor took it inside so the kids couldn't take it on me since they don't have school today. So my mystery of the flies are solved thank god!!!

Wow is right, very dissapointing.

I think this is one of those circumstances that could have used some common sense.

I understand that deadlines are important to meet, but there is a difference between sending out swap flies with one set missing, when the person hasn't done them, and when they are just in the mail, and it is the fault of the post office. These ones were in the mail already, and on the way to you, and were sent priority. I think that only waiting a day for them to arrive in the mail is ridiculous. The ones that you sorted to send back to us are now sitting at a post office, and won't even leave there until Monday morning. You could have just waited a few extra hours even, and then we would have all of our flies from this swap, and they would be arriving at the same time as our now incomplete set.

Kevin :wallbash:

I understand that deadlines are important to meet, but there is a difference between sending out swap flies with one set missing, when the person hasn't done them, and when they are just in the mail, and it is the fault of the post office. These ones were in the mail already, and on the way to you, and were sent priority. I think that only waiting a day for them to arrive in the mail is ridiculous. The ones that you sorted to send back to us are now sitting at a post office, and won't even leave there until Monday morning. You could have just waited a few extra hours even, and then we would have all of our flies from this swap, and they would be arriving at the same time as our now incomplete set.

Kevin :wallbash:

Kevin PM sent...

PM recieved, Thank you for taking it off the public thread and sending it in a PM. Again I understand

how hard it is as SM to be waiting on flies as I am waiting on sets for my own swap I am hosting, But if you know that the mail wont be going out till monday you might aswell have waited. I think this could have been handled differently but nothing we can do now but move on. Hopefully none of this tarnish's anyones creditability as SM or as a member of a swap and we can all move on. Thanks again for hosting.

Kevin

there is no need to argue about this guys. The flies are sent out from the swapmiester and what is done is done. Im glad the flies made it at least and I am taking it as a lesson learned. I will making sure I have flies done and ready to ship even before I commit myself anymore so even if I end up in a bad situration they still can be on the way.

Mr. Vegas... I'll send you my swap flies I received from the swap since you paid a lot on shipping...

Also, if any of the swappers from this swap join the new swap I'll give them a mr. vegas fly. They deserve it..

Other swappers in the swap send me your Addy and I'll send you the missing mr. vegas fly..

So hope everyone will now be happy.. I'll just take the loss on this swap as being the SM!!!

NJF...

PM recieved, Thank you for taking it off the public thread and sending it in a PM. Again I understand

how hard it is as SM to be waiting on flies as I am waiting on sets for my own swap I am hosting, But if you know that the mail wont be going out till monday you might aswell have waited. I think this could have been handled differently but nothing we can do now but move on. Hopefully none of this tarnish's anyones creditability as SM or as a member of a swap and we can all move on. Thanks again for hosting.

Kevin

If this tarnish's my creditability I honestly don't care. Since I waited for the due date and my life is very busy next week. So the golden rule for my swap if any member joins in the future. Get your flies into me on time. Or PM me the tracking number if your running late. I'm not going into further details on this one, but just read the thread and other swaps and you will see why I jumped the gun on this one..

Mr. Vegas and I are working things out, and that's what counts..