Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Flies with no feathers swap!!!

I'm in (or my friend is...)

I need to know who is in...B/c How do i PM your friend? No good!!

If you want to join and be responsible for the flies then thats ok..

Yea my friend is tying the flies. He isn't on FTF if you have questions I see him almost every day. So just PM me. Thanks..

-Mark

I'm in. Flies are ready to ship.. I will post all flies here in 20 minutes. Pink butt bead caddis

I'm in. Flies are ready to ship.. I will post all flies here in 20 minutes. Pink butt bead caddis

Your in...Pink butt bead caddis..

Its not my swap.....but justin dont you always do this? You say im in, flies are ready, Then they dont make it. Maybe you should mail them tomorrow and actully mail them. So they make it on time. :rolleyes:

me and NJ worked everything out so I won't have any issues. I have had 11 successful swaps now and just had some medical issues that I have on lock now so I am good to go.

Its not my swap.....but justin dont you always do this? You say im in, flies are ready, Then they dont make it. Maybe you should mail them tomorrow and actully mail them. So they make it on time. :rolleyes:

Johnny..I trust he will make it on time.. Let's give him another shot swappers.. And let everything rest!!!

this is what will be sent tomorrow. I am sending a dozen so I assume there will be enough people in this :) This has been a proven producer on the Henry's fork and I bet it will work in your area

DEseWdY1vqmuFDDdWcLLRThri.jpg

this is what will be sent tomorrow. I am sending a dozen so I assume there will be enough people in this :) This has been a proven producer on the Henry's fork and I bet it will work in your area

DEseWdY1vqmuFDDdWcLLRThri.jpg

How do the beads stay held in place?

I use mono thread between each bead to keep them in place. Plus I use a good thread base at the back of the beads. I tried using hard as nails as well to hold them but it desolved the paint or what ever is in the middle of the bead.